Wednesday, November 10, 2010

X Factor Obsession



Confession:  I am absolutely and utterly obsessed with X Factor...and I am not alone.  Here in Ireland and the UK it airs LIVE every Saturday and Sunday nights and let me tell you that almost everyone is planted somewhere near a telly so they can catch all the action!  I can't quite put my finger on why I am so addicted.  Is it the quirky, interesting and not to mention uber-talented contestants, adorable judges (specifically Cheryl Cole), or the balls-to-the-wall, genius productions every week courtesy of creative director, Brian Friedman?  I'm going to say its all of the above and then some.  The show has all the right ingredients for success and to all my American pals, you have a real treat when Simon brings the show stateside soon!!  Stay tuned for some vids of my favoritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment