Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ugg Loafer...Is this the new ugg?

Ok, so I am the first to admit that I am a repeat offender when it comes to Uggs.  I have been rockin' them since the stone ages...well maybe not that long, but the point is, they have been my go-to shoe for ages, simply because they keep my feeties nice and warm.  But lets be honest gals, they are NOT figure flattering.  Which is why I decided to retire my uggs once and for all, until.....I stumbled upon these little gems, Ugg tassel loafers!  I love the idea of the sophisticated loafer with a little surprise twist....cozy ugg fur on the inside.  Its so funny, now that I live in Ireland I have to be more practical when it comes to fashion.  I can't buy a pair of flats and expect to rock them with no socks in the dead of an Irish winter...darn it.  These loafer uggs will definitely be on MY Christmas list.  What do ye think?

No comments:

Post a Comment