Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ireland or bust!

At LAX all set to go...LOVE my new suitcase that I scooped up at TJ Maxx last minute BTW
The view from Ciaran's sister's house in Killarney.

A little over a month ago I took the biggest leap of my life and hopped on the plane with my adorable Irish boyfriend to begin my new life in Ireland!! To say I was nervous would be an understatement, I mean come on, I was leaving my old life in sunny southern California, and jetting across the pond to the unknown...I was scared out of my mind!  But I was even more excited. 


I met my Irish boyfriend two years ago at a bar in San Diego.  He was on holiday with his buddies, I was out with my girls at a hen party (bachlorette party for my Americans), sparks flew and as they say the rest is history (lets be honest after I heard that Irish accent, there was no turning back)....after many skype hours logged, virgin atlantic flights, and a stint living in California together, here I am...smack dab in Ireland and LOVING every single second.

1 comment:

  1. Rain,

    I can't believe you moved to Ireland! I'm totally jealous, but so excited to be keeping up with you on your blog!

    My sister moved to Scotland last year, and I was trying to get her to do a blog too, but she says "You're the writer in the family".

    I wish you so much fun and love over there!!! And get a pair of Wellies!

    xoxox
    Lanie

    ReplyDelete